Important information! Please read studio rules.
We do not tattoo anyone:
Consultations are only on previously agreed time. To arrange appointment you need to send in your ideas, examples and pictures so we could pick artist that suits best for your chosen style.
Tattoo designs are prepared for tattooing session.
Appointment is generated only after 50EUR or 100EUR (full day session) is left by bank transfer or in cash. If it is necessary to recreate design because artist is not informed about all needs during consultation deposit will be lost. Please responsively explain all your needs and focus your ideas during consultation so discussion with artist could be productive.
Please leave deposit not later than one week before appointment, otherwise appointment will be canceled.
YOU CAN CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENT NOT LATER THAN 3-5 WORKING DAYS BEFORE (5 working days for full day sessions), BY CALLING +371 67650049 OR BY E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHERWISE DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Gift cards are not accepted as deposit payment but calculated into final payment after tattoo is finished.
Gift cards at your desired amount are available in our studio paying by cash or bank transfer. We advise to let us know when you are planning to arrive. Gift card will not be accepted as deposit payment. If you want gift card to be spent at one particular artist, this needs to be agreed before. Gift card is valid for 1 year from date of issue. To get more information please write us by e-mail email@example.com on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tattoofrequency , or call us by phone +371 67650049
Total costs depends on chosen design, particularity, part of body, colored or black and white, cover-up or new tattoo. Rate is 80-100 Eur per hour. For instance palm size tattoo can take from one to several hours of work – everything depends on previously mentioned factors. Approximate costs can be calculated based on idea/picture/ example you have sent and to be clarified during consultation. Duration of tattooing process can be adjusted according to your possibilities and wishes. Minimal cost of small work is set to 50Eur.
Consultations are free of charge
Preparation of design and sketch is free of charge, exception is if design has to be remade and in other cases
When coming to appointment:
TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTION
Keep the plastic wrap, that was applied after tattooing, on for 4 – 5 h.
· After you have taken of the plastic wrap, wash the tattoo with antibacterial soap and lukewarm water. (The tattoo needs to be completely washed off of lymph, Vaseline, etc.) After washing it, dry it up with a paper towel or clean, non-fluffy cloth.
· Apply a healing cream immediately; (Pharmacies in Latvia and other countries carry the cream BEPANTHEN PLUS)
· THE TATTOO CAN NOT BE DRY!!! The cream needs to be applied 4-7 times per day or whenever the tattoo becomes dry.
· The healing process depends on the skin type and different environmental conditions (the tattooed skin heals approximately 5-7 days). During these days, the cream needs to be applied as often as possible.
· During the healing process (5-7 days) DO NOT - use a bath house, swim, do sports, sweat intensively and use yeasty alcoholic beverages. It is advisable to take quick showers instead of lengthy ones to avoid getting the tattoo wet.
· During the first 3 weeks after getting your tattoo, try to avoid direct sunlight and definitely avoid tanning beds. (This can cause the pigment to fade as well as cause an allergic reaction).
· For the tattoo to keep its color and appearance during the next years, I recommend whenever you come into close contact with the sun or use a tanning bed, apply a sun block with the highest UV filter to it.
P.S. The recommendations and aids have been tested over a long time period. In case of uncertainty, ask your tattoo artist.